The Honda Warranty Guide provides details surrounding the warranty coverage offered for Honda ATVs and side-by-sides. It also explains owner’s rights and responsibilities in regards to Canadian Honda warranty coverage.
The warranty information on this page covers all new and previously unregistered Honda ATVs and side-by-sides manufactured by Honda Motor Co. Ltd., sold by authorized Honda ATV / side-by-side dealers located and operated within Canada.
For specific details, simply select your model and year, and download the Distributor Warranty Guide provided on the right.
For all other questions, please contact Honda Canada Customer Relations at 1-888-9HONDA9 or visit your local Honda dealer.
Whether your Honda ATV or side-by-side is new or pre-owned, Honda Plus has you covered.
|24 months||36 months||48 months|
- Zero Deductible: Not one penny will come out of your pocket for repairs covered by Honda Plus.
- Unlimited Mileage: Coverage is based on time, not distance
- Add Security: Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing all qualified repair are covered.
- Transferable Value Increase the resale value by transferring any unused coverage to the next owner. Some conditions apply.
- Genuine Honda Parts: Every repair performed will use Genuine Honda Engineered parts.
- Trained Honda Technicians: Honda Certified technicians help to ensure that your Honda is repaired by those trained to understand and uphold strict Honda standards.