In our commitment to maintain outstanding safety, reliability, performance and environmental standards, Honda occasionally asks our owners to bring their Honda to a dealer to perform recalls and/or product updates. This work is performed by Honda certified technicians and is provided at no-charge to our owners.
To find out if your Honda has any outstanding recall or product update notices enter your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) below. Please note this website only provides information on recalls/product updates issued after January 1,2000.
- Check to see if letters and numbers have been accidentally inverted.
- Make sure the letter O was not entered in place of the number 0.
- Make sure the correct number of characters has been entered. Automobiles have a unique 17 character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- This site provides information only for automobiles from Honda Canada. If your VIN is not a Canadian VIN, please contact Honda Canada Customer Relations at 1-888-9HONDA9 for assistance.
We’ve found the following outstanding recalls and/or product updates for your Honda. Please open each PDF for complete details and to learn what actions should be taken.
Contact your Honda Dealer to arrange a no-charge appointment to have the product update or recall addressed.
If you need assistance, please contact Honda Canada’s Customer Relations Department at the contact information below:
- Honda Canada Inc.
- 180 Honda Blvd
- Markham ON L6C 0H9
- Tel: 1-888-9HONDA
- Fax (Toll Free): 1-877-939-0909
- Email: email@example.com